Personal data protection
- Services within the Product shall be rendered by SafeKiddo Ltd. with its registered office in London, 85 Great Portland Street, W1W 7LT London, United Kingdom (hereinafter referred to as the “Administrator”). The Administrator shall inform about the extent and the purpose of processing the User’s personal information .
- The Administrator shall be the administrator of the User’s personal information.
- The basis for processing personal information by the Administrator is the necessity to process data in order to be able to perform the contract on rendering Services within the Product, a party of which is the User, and the necessity to process data for legally justified purposes fulfilled by the Administrator.
- In connection with performing the Services, the Administrator may process the following personal information:
a) User’s particulars: name, e-mail , IMEI number and serial number of the mobile devices, payment information (e.g. credit card number)
- The Administrator shall process the personal information of the Users on conditions defined below in order to provide Services within the Product described in § 5 of the Terms & Conditions, and for settlement purposes, issuing invoices, as well as statistical and marketing purposes.
- The User represents and guarantees that the User is authorised to provide the Administrator with personal information for the purposes of processing necessary for performing Services, and that the User has necessary consents of persons whose personal information and other information pertaining them is submitted for processing, and that above actions do not infringe personal rights of third persons.
- The User shall have the right to access his/her personal information at any time, as well as to modify it (complete it) and delete it. Changes/additions of certain personal information may be done after logging in to the User Account.
- Submitting personal information shall be voluntary, but it shall be indispensable for providing Services within the Product.
- The User (in the registration process) may grant consent to receive additional paretnting materials connected to the Servicefrom the Administrator’s partners, the User must also grant a separate consent to processing of his/her personal data for that purpose.
Information about processing dataWe are (SafeKiddo Ltd.) the Administrator od personal data of “SafeKiddo” service customers. Entering personal information data during registration process is required to operate the service (without it we will not be able to create your account in the service). In particular, we need your the e-mail address, which it the login for your account and is used to send you notifications from the service. We also collect information about devices you connect to the service to monitor and protect. This information is used to identify those devices and to make sure you are using allowed count of devices. Because you use use the service we may take automated decisions on: a) extending your service subscription to next period (in accordance with Terms & Conditions), b) block access to certain web pages browsed on devices in accordance with the settings you make in the service. If you do not agree with the automatic decisions please inform us sending e-mail at email@example.com. When you register via web page or mobile application we will ask you for your consent to agree with terms & condition of the service. At any time you can view and change your personal information at https://my.safekiddo.com/user
Guarantee of safety
- The Administrator shall use the most secure mechanisms for transferring data (personal information and information on the mode of payment) available on the market. The transmission protocol used by the Administrator, which ensures safe transfer of data via the internet shall be the SSL protocol (Secure Socket Layer v3). It is a type of protection which consists in coding data before they are sent from the User’s browser and decoding them after they are safely received to the Product server. The information sent from the server to the User is also coded, and decoded after it reaches its destination.
- SSL encrypts, verifies, and ensures integrity of messages. Upon establishing a connection with a safe (SSL protected) website, encryption keys are exchanged, which are then used for transferring data between the browser on the User’s computer and the Product server. Both the key exchange and the transmission are very difficult to decode. After connecting to a safe website, the User is informed of that fact in the following ways:
a) in Internet Explorer, on the right side of the status bar a padlock is displayed. When clicked, the website’s security certificate (digital signature) is shown;
b) in Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Opera the padlock is shown on the address bar. Clicking on it displays the website’s security certificate;
- In SSL, identity certificates are used in order to verify the servers’ and users’ authorisations. These certificates are issued and signed by one of the trusted certificates issuer.
- When entering a server holding a certificate issued by one of the renown CA, users may be sure that the server is really the one it purports to be – the server’s identity is automatically verified and confirmed upon connection. Another element ensuring safety of transferred information is the organization of personal and payment mode data storage, including credit card data. They are stored on a server to which there is no access from the internet – on an individual account with controlled access for a limited number of people.
- For their own safety, the User should remember to log out from the Website upon finishing the session. To that end, the User should click the “Logout” button located in the top right corner. Closing the browser is not the same as ending a session.