Personal data protection
- Services within the Product shall be rendered by SafeKiddo Ltd. with its registered office in London, 590 Kingston Road, SW20 8DN London, United Kingdom (hereinafter referred to as the “Administrator”). The Administrator shall inform about the extent and the purpose of processing the User’s personal information and the personal information of the underage person under the parental authority or guardianship of the User, who uses the Child’s Device (hereinafter referred to as the “Child”).
- The Administrator shall be the administrator of the User’s personal information.
- The basis for processing personal information by the Administrator is the necessity to process data in order to be able to perform the contract on rendering Services within the Product, a party of which is the User, and the necessity to process data for legally justified purposes fulfilled by the Administrator.
- In connection with performing the Services, the Administrator may process the following personal information:
a) User’s particulars: first and last name, e-mail, correspondence address, Tax Identification Number, children’s names, telephone number, serial number of the mobile device, payment information (e.g. credit card number, PayPal account number);
b) Child’s particulars: name, phone number, serial number of the mobile device, information on the websites viewed on the Child’s Device, frequency and time of viewing the websites, information on the mobile applications used on the Child’s Device, frequency and time of using the applications;
- The Administrator shall process the personal information of the Users and their Children on conditions defined below in order to provide Services within the Product described in § 5 of the Terms & Conditions, and for settlement purposes, issuing invoices, as well as statistical and marketing purposes.
- The User represents and guarantees that the User is authorised to provide the Administrator with personal information of the Child referred to in item 4 letter b above for the purposes of processing necessary for performing Services, and that the User has necessary consents of persons whose personal information and other information pertaining them is submitted for processing, and that above actions do not infringe personal rights of third persons.
- The personal information of the User and the Child may be entrusted to a specialized third party for processing, including Amazon Web Services, Inc. The personal information shall not be sent to a third country which does not ensure appropriate protection of personal information.
- The User shall have the right to access his/her (and the Child’s) personal information at any time, as well as to modify it (complete it). Changes/additions of certain personal information may be done after logging in to the User Account.
- Submitting personal information shall be voluntary, but it shall be indispensable for providing Services within the Product.
- The User (in the registration process) may grant consent to receive commercial offers or advertising materials connected with the products / services offered (including newsletters) by the Administrator or his commercial partners to the User’s e-mail. To start receiving commercial information from the Administrator’s partners, the User must also grant a separate consent to processing of his/her personal data for that purpose.
Service providers and others
- Service Provider processes information about our users on servers located in a number of countries. Service Provider may also subcontract processing or share your information to a third parties located in countries, other than your home country. Information collected within the European Economic Area (“EEA”) and Switzerland may, for example, be transferred to, and processed in, a country outside of the EEA and Switzerland. You expressly consent to this. Subcontracting of data processing services will be used only to provide Service functionalites to the User.
- Service Provider may display advertisements from third parties and other content which links to third party websites. We cannot control or be held responsible for third parties’ privacy practices and content. Please read their privacy policies to find out how they collect and process your personal information.
- Based on the User’s consent, Service Provider may share with third party service providers minimal required set us User data in order to deliver additional offers from those third party service providers which will be related to parenting content.
- Service Provider will not share User’s personal informationd with independent third parties for their own marketing purposes.
Guarantee of safety
- The Administrator shall use the most secure mechanisms for transferring data (personal information and information on the mode of payment) available on the market. The transmission protocol used by the Administrator, which ensures safe transfer of data via the internet shall be the SSL protocol (Secure Socket Layer v3). It is a type of protection which consists in coding data before they are sent from the User’s browser and decoding them after they are safely received to the Product server. The information sent from the server to the User is also coded, and decoded after it reaches its destination.
- SSL encrypts, verifies, and ensures integrity of messages. Upon establishing a connection with a safe (SSL protected) website, encryption keys are exchanged, which are then used for transferring data between the browser on the User’s computer and the Product server. Both the key exchange and the transmission are very difficult to decode. After connecting to a safe website, the User is informed of that fact in the following ways:
a) in Internet Explorer, on the right side of the status bar a padlock is displayed. When clicked, the website’s security certificate (digital signature) is shown;
b) in Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Opera the padlock is shown on the address bar. Clicking on it displays the website’s security certificate;
- In SSL, identity certificates are used in order to verify the servers’ and users’ authorisations. These certificates are issued and signed by one of the authorised issuers – Certification Authorities (hereinafter referred to as „CA”). The Website (Product) certificate was issued by GeoTrust.
- When entering a server holding a certificate issued by one of the renown CA, users may be sure that the server is really the one it purports to be – the server’s identity is automatically verified and confirmed upon connection. Another element ensuring safety of transferred information is the organization of personal and payment mode data storage, including credit card data. They are stored on a server to which there is no access from the internet – on an individual account with controlled access for a limited number of people.
- For their own safety, the User should remember to log out from the Website upon finishing the session. To that end, the User should click the “Logout” button located in the top right corner. Closing the browser is not the same as ending a session.